Thursday is shopping day in the Mayhem household and wondering around good old Tesco at lunch time, having forgotten breakfast, was a seriously BAD idea!
Walking down the crisp isle to stock up on lunch box staples I heard a little voice calling to me from the chocolate section. There, lo and behold, was a pretty large bar of dairy milk with a nice promotional yellow sticker on the shelf edge. All of a sudden I just had to make some rocky road, it would be criminal not to with the chocolate at that price...
Here's my recipe. It is seriously yummy and super quick and easy.
- 200g Chocolate
- half(ish) a bag of marshmallows
- half a pack of digestive biscuits (The super cheap value ones work just fine)
- 120g Butter - Melted and allowed to cool slightly
- 2-3 heaped tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- Break up chocolate and melt in a bowl over a pan of boiling water
- Put biscuits in a carier bag and loosly break up by bashing with a rolling pin a few times
- Chop up marshmallows into smallish pieces
- Once chocolate has melted gently stir in peanut butter and melted butter until blended
- fold in crushed buscuits and marshmallows
- Poor into a 7" square tin
- Slice and enjoy!