Tuesday 22 November 2011

What Makes My Children Laugh

Day 22 of NaBloPoMo and I feel I am starting to struggle, actually I have been struggling for a while now.  It's not that I don't know what to write about, it's having the time to plan ahead and actually sit down and prepare some of the things I'd like to share.  I am not sure setting myself such a challenge so early on in my blogging journey was such a good idea BUT I have started so I WILL finish and I hope/promise that my content will improve once it is over!


So for day 22 I went with one of the Britmum's Blog Prompts - One thing I do that makes my children laugh is…
Aeroplane Rides
The girls both love Aeroplane rides.  Once I have them suspended in mid air with no way of getting down I put on my sternest voice and demand that they "GET DOWN RIGHT NOW".  Cue fits of laughter every time.  D2 even calls it "Get Down" instead of an aeroplane ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments, please take a moment to say hi.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...