Wednesday 2 November 2011

T is for Tired!



I am on week two of my Blogging Journey and day two of NaBloPoMo and I have decided to join in with The Gallery's weekly photographic challenge. This weeks theme is the letter T.


T is for tired.  D2 is currently in a transitional stage, moving from 2 daily naps to just 1.  We are having a few teething problems though and making it past lunch time is a struggle.  We have, as a result, now moved lunch forward to 11.30am to try and rectify this, but as you can see this isn't always successful.



10 comments:

  1. That is just so sweet! And we went for the same topic! Thanks for popping over to Cupcake Mum, now following x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww. i love these photos. how lucky are you having had her napping twice a day though. My twins are 16 months and already they only nap once a day. Boo.
    Love your header too.
    By the way there is a weekly showcase for new blogs. http://lovenewblogs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That strap line picture is superb! Like the others too. Never known a child nap in a high chair before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw cute! My eldest Noo was always falling asleep in her high hair midway through a meal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww so cute. They look so sweet when they fall asleep in their highchairs...so long as they don't put their face in their lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, so cute! There's something about a child snoozing in a chair that just makes me chuckle....really lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beyond cute!! Great photos. I also love your header photo - made me smile :)
    I too am doing the NaBloPoMo so good luck to you - onky 28 more posts to go x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, so cute! I have a few photos like that too :) I love your header photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the lovely comments and feedback on the banner picture.

    Also thanks to Here come the girls for the link - I have submitted a post!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments, please take a moment to say hi.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...